Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- The Restoration of ST. LOUIS — An 1896 electric launch by Reuben Smith
- A Deep Canyon Connection — How wooden whitewater dories helped save the Grand Canyon by Greg Hatten
- A Cult of Personality — Connecting the Grand Canyon’s past and future at Fretwater Boatworks by Delaney Brown
- The 2022 Fife Regatta — A homecoming of classic yachts by Dan Houston
- Herreshoff Catboats — The roots of a boatbuilding dynasty by Stan Grayson
- CALIFORNIAN — A San Diego landmark with a mission by Will Sofrin
- Aboard OWL — The “just right” balance of a Concordia yawl by Jay Panetta
- CLARA — Nigel Irens and the remarkable lightness of being by Nic Compton
- Getting Started in Boats: The Waves Wave theory — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: OWL, a 39′ Concordia yawl built in 1955, was thoughtfully designed by C. Raymond Hunt and his collaborator, Waldo Howland; Concordia yawls have numerous details that make cruising under sail a pleasure. Photograph by Benjamin Mendlowitz
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Especially the article about Fretwater Boatworks! I may be a bit biased, as Brad is my younger brother…
Your customer service was amazing. My request was handled simply and promptly. Doesn't get any better than that!