Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- PATIENCE B Aground — A village saves an icon by Andy Oldman
- RAIN BEAR — Joy of boatbuilding by Alex Zimmerman
- VARUNA, a 1958 Sam Crocker Gaffer — In the wake of Commodore Ralph Munroe’s PRESTO by David Stimson
- The “Yankee Sloop” — PURITAN and the 1885 AMERICA’s Cup by Stan Grayson
- Building a Tolman Wide-Body Skiff, Part 4 — A rugged, handsome, and easy-to-build boat by John Marples
- A Piscataqua River Wherry — As envisioned by Bud McIntosh by Jim Tolpin
- Aboard: LOLA — A 40′ canoe-sterned ketch by Nic Compton
- Getting Started in Boats: Cruising Generations Acquainting kids with nautical adventure — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Jim Tolpin rows a newly built Bud McIntosh–designed Piscataqua River Wherry near Port Townsend, Washington. Photograph by Craig Wester
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Enjoyed the article on Puritan and the America's Cup
Gifted to my husband. He especially wanted to read the article on the Tolman Skiff.
Issue #283 Nov/Dec 2021