Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
January / February 2020
- Eels to England — A Dutch live-cargo barge returns to London by Nic Compton
- Restoring Schooner MARY E — Creatively correcting repairs of the past by Tim Clark
- The 2019 Mahurangi Regatta — New Zealand’s largest classic-yacht gathering by Maynard Bray and Benjamin Mendlowitz
- A Kauri Classic Comes Home — IDA, a triple-planked 1890s cutter, is being restored in New Zealand by Bruce Stannard
- A Schooner for the Ages — The six charmed lives of ERNESTINA-MORRISSEY — Part 3: Rebuilding for the next century by David O’Reilly
- The Lake Boats of Finland — Building on a centuries-old tradition by Paul Molyneaux
- The WM. UNDERWOOD Reborn — Soul of a sardine carrier, mission of a yacht by Matthew P. Murphy
- Making Bee Rails — A traditional way to rig reefing lines by Reuel Parker
- Getting Started in Boats: When to Hire Help: A meditation on a multifaceted decision — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
I have following the reconstruction of the Ernestina-Morressey for several years and heard about this article on a tour if the nearly finished boat. Well done!
Issue #272 Jan/Feb 2020
Way helpful on the phone and super quick delivery. Love you guys.
I ordered 2 copies of back issue #272 because I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with friends in England and Florida. This issue was, in my opinion, particularly informative and enjoyable.