Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- WINDWARD PASSAGE — Larger than life in her sixth decade by Randall Peffer
- Where Is This Horse Bone From? — An apprentice boatbuilder in Japan by Milo Stanley
- A Sampling of Japanese Watercraft — by Douglas Brooks
- Building a Tolman Wide-Body Skiff: Part 1 — A rugged, handsome, and easy-to-build boat by John Marples
- Renaissance Man — The many facets of Andrew Wolstenholme by Nic Compton
- Gaffling 4.1 — An old gaffer for a new generation by Nic Compton
- Building SCOUT — Problem-solving in custom boatbuilding by Ellery Brown
- SCOUT — An electrical system for air-conditioned silence by Don Eley
- Aboard: ARCTURUS — A 1930 Alden schooner Photographs by Benjamin Mendlowitz, Text by John Eichelsheim
- Building Box-section Masts with Plywood — Traditional building meets nontraditional material by Reuel Parker
- Getting Started in Boats: Holes Part 2 Unplugged — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: The storied maxi-yacht WINDWARD PASSAGE, built of spruce in 1969, charges along in the Sydney Hobart Race in 1975. She’s still going strong today. Photograph by Richard Bennett
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
invaluable issue for those who are interested in building the Tolman Alaskan Skiff. Also, issue 281, 282, and upcoming issue 283 should be in your hands as these four issues offer invaluable and necessary pictorial building clues on how to build the Alaskans.