Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- Critic, Cruiser, Writer — C.P. Kunhardt and his famous book by Stan Grayson
- The Restoration of JUDITH PIHL — New life for a one-design 6-Meter by Megan Treharne and Simon Sadubin
- The Lessons of Merton Long — Remembering a boatbuilding apprenticeship by David Stimson
- Fixing HERON — A lesson in cold-molded repair by Sharon and Paul Tisher
- Puget Sound Rumrunners — Leigh H. Coolidge’s fast boats for fast company by Scott Rohrer
- Boatbuilding without Molds — An experiment in reviving lost skills by Wade Smith
- Centerline Saildrive for a Classic Yacht — A novel solution to steady the helm by Nigel Sharp
Cover: Paul Gartside of Long Island, New York, designed this 14′ Nordic-inspired double-ender to meet the needs of a client with limited marina space on Catalina Island, California. Photograph by Geralyn Lewandowski
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
David Stimson wrote an article abut my grandfather, Merton Long. What a pleasure to see it! To me my grandfather was a very special man. Now others will know of his talents!