Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- The Brief Era of Herreshoff Electric Launches — Distant echoes from an age of experimentation by Evelyn Ansel
- Replacing a Hull — The careful reconstruction of MARTLET by Nic Compton
- The Remarkable Career of Steve White — An era of transition and innovation at Brooklin Boat Yard by Tom Jackson
- ANNIE — Reflections on a watershed project by Art Brendze
- In the Wake of a Classic — A 30′ runabout inspired by George Crouch designs of the 1920s by Jamey Hurley
- Steam-Bending Frames at the Bench — Using a chain gauge, compression strap, and bending table by Reuben Smith
Cover: APHRODITE, a 75′, 1937 Purdy commuter yacht, was one of the yachts restored during Steve White’s three decades at the helm of Brooklin (Maine) Boat Yard, which is transitioning to employee ownership. Photograph by Benjamin Mendlowitz
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.