Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- Born on the Bayou — The Cajun bateau lives on by Randall Peffer
- Building a Fowey River Boat — A legendary English class-racing dinghy by Nigel Sharp
- An Electric Pod Drive for a Haven 12½ — Clean and quiet auxiliary power by Don Eley
- Catching Up with KELPIE — The life and revival of a 1903 Alfred Mylne cutter by Nic Compton
- The “Race of the Century” — Bugeyes on the bay test the Chesapeake’s racing spirit by Tom Price
- High Expectations — Preserving a 1927 Rocky Mountain excursion boat by Jeremy Masterson
- The East Passage 24 — Soul of a workboat, heart of a yacht by Tyler Fields
- Aboard: RAWHITI — A shapely New Zealand cutter from 1905 by Maynard Bray and Benjamin Mendlowitz
- Getting Started in Boats: Revolutionary Goo: Part 2 Cold-molding, sheathed-strip, and glued-lapstrake construction — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: The recently unveiled East Passage 24, making an autumn outing on Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island, combines elements of Herreshoff yacht tenders, Maine lobsterboats, and New England bass boats. Photograph by Tyler Fields
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Issue #288 September/October 2022
A well rounded issue. I’m biased as writer and illustrator of an article but I loved seeing it in print and having original artwork supporting the story of the “Race of the Century” helped bring it to life.