Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- The Whisper 300 — Swallow Yachts’ conversion to wood construction by Nic Compton
- A Lifetime of Apprenticeship — Kevin Carney’s practical approach to teaching at The Apprenticeshop by Milo Stanley
- Building a Camden Class Knockabout Sloop — An ambitious project for a basement shop by Paul Koch
BLOODHOUND through the Ages — Smack sailing: a lifestyle by Scott Kennedy
BLOODHOUND today by Matthew P. Murphy
- The Original BLOODHOUND — A legendary racer by Clare McComb
- Searching for Charles D. Mower — “He designed some of the best” by Stan Grayson
- A 12-Meter’s Renewal — Idled by pandemic, HETI gets an overhaul by Michael Sauter and Georg Roeder
- A Short Discourse on Metal Files — Determining the best tool for the job by Bart Chapin
- Getting Started in Boats: Revolutionary Goo Epoxy for the beginner builder — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Big projects such as reconstructing the 38′ LOA Dublin Bay 24, pictured in 2019, give broad experience to students at The Apprenticeshop in Rockland, Maine. The institution marks its 50th anniversary this year. Photograph by Erin Tokarz
And, if you were interested in boatplans of the Camden Class design, we have carried those at The WoodenBoat Store for over 40 years. Click CAMDEN CLASS PLANS.
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.