Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
The Maine Peapods — Small workboats with enduring and universal appeal by Ben Fuller,
A comparison of two peapods by David Cockey
- Small Boats, Big Fun — Designing, building, and racing International One Meters by Hilary Thomson
- We Believe — Two teams, a single vision, and 70 miles paddled in 48 hours by Jan Hein
- The Sonder Class — Germany vs. America, 1906–13 by Stan Grayson
- The Limfjorden Rundt — An annual celebration of Denmark’s heritage by Detlef Jens
- Free Spirits — Mixing pleasure and performance at Spirit Yachts by Nic Compton
- IO OF DARTMOUTH — Sister of the moon by Nic Compton
- Getting Started in Boats: The Ice Age A guide to refrigeration aboard — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: For 27 years, Spirit Yachts has built classically styled yachts with modern rigs and underbodies. Their largest boat to date is the 100' GAIA, shown here under construction in 2007. Photograph by Anthony Morris/Spirit Yachts
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Excellent article about spirit yachts. Found the info to be spot on.
Issue #284 Jan/Feb 2022
Loved the story on the high school building the boat!