Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- Tore Holm — Sweden’s master of the rules by Nic Compton
- Building a Tolman Wide-Body Skiff: Part 3 — A rugged, handsome, and easy-to-build boat by John Marples
- Building a Butterfly Skylight — An elegant variation on classic deck furniture by Michael S. Podmaniczky
- AVENGER — Lessons of voyaging in a gaff schooner by Tom Gallant
- Learning from Noah — A gift of life-lessons in the time of Covid-19 by Randall Peffer
- LARK — Restoring the Old Bird by Nat Benjamin
- Getting Started in Boats: A Spread of Canvas: Part 2 Advice from the experts — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Tom Gallant has owned, voyaged, and learned from the 47′ schooner AVENGER, seen here at the 2019 Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta. Photograph by Tim Wright
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Purchased the issue because of the “How to…” article on building a butterfly hatch. The experience using the web site was excellent.
I enjoyed reading the cover story by my good friend Tom Gallant.
Thanks for doing a review of Fair Wind Fasteners! I'm pleased that you are pleased with the products, and it's great that all of your readers will now know where to get quality Silicon Bronze Wood Screws!