Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- Softly, Softly — The creation of an Iain Oughtred–designed sharpie by Nic Compton
- Iain Oughtred at 81 — A fertile mind and a growing design catalog by Nic Compton
- A.C. Brown & Sons Shipyard — Sixty years of work—but never a Friday launching by Greg Rössel
- The Wheeler 38 LEGEND — A new chapter in the saga of Ernest Hemingway’s PILAR — by Tom Jackson
- In the Wake of a Black Dog — How Vineyard Haven became a mecca for classic wooden boats by Randall Peffer
- Color, Style, and Sophistication — Documenting traditional canoes of Papua New Guinea by David Payne
- Glued Lapstrake Plywood Plank Clamps — A simple solution for a bright, blemish-free interior by Geoff Henderson
- Getting Started in Boats: Fastenings: An introduction to their uses and variety — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Inspired by PILAR, Ernest Hemingway’s sport-fishing boat of 1934, the revived Wheeler Yacht Company’s modernized version of the 38′ LWL yacht was launched at Brooklin Boat Yard in Maine in September 2020. She reached 34.5 mph in sea trials. Photograph by Benjamin Mendlowitz_________________
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
This purchase enabled me to pass on the article about Papua New Guinea 🇵🇬 canoes to an artist/builder who grew up in PNG and now lives in Hawaii where he builds traditional canoes using traditional methods. Useful purchase.
Ordering and check out processes were simple and efficient, the digital issue arrived promptly.