Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- The Dream Boats of Seattle — Raised-foredeck power cruisers with enduring appeal by Lawrence W. Cheek
- Saving a Speedliner — A restoration from the heart by Greg Hatten
- In the Wake of Nomads — A classic trimaran restoration revives the 1970s vibe by Randall Peffer
- RAINBOW — A 63-footer conceived for singlehanded sailing — by Reggie Townsend
- The Big Green Bird Gets Her Wings — Building the Falmouth pilot cutter PELLEW by Nic Compton
- Building a Midget Flyer Runabout — Little boat, big fun — Part 3 by Mark Kaufman
- The Spar Gauge — Variations and cautions in creating a useful boatbuilding tool by Harry Bryan
- Getting Started in Boats: Hammer & Tongs: Variations on fundamental tools — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Luke Powell has recently launched PELLEW, a faithful replica of a Falmouth, England, pilot cutter of 1852. The project also re-creates a traditional shipyard on the banks of the Truro River, which plans to train apprentices in maritime trades. Photograph by Nic Compton
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
As always, this Issue contains many interesting articles.
It was easy to order it online. It arrived in a timely manner. It wasn’t damaged. I read the article that was the reason for the order. What’s not to like?