Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- The Little Engine That Could” — 100 years of Beetle Cats by Stan Grayson
- TUGZILLA — A boat with a job to do by Lawrence W. Cheek
- A Smooth and Level Painted Finish — Parameters for success by Peter Marshall
- Aboard: EMPRESS OF BLANDINGS — by Tyler Fields
- The Safest Man on the Planet — A 94-day ocean row to reach a new kind of world by Jan J. Hein
- Building a Midget Flyer Runabout — Little boat, big fun — Part 2 by Mark Kaufman
- Variations on a Seam — Mitered and lapped chine planks in V-bottom construction by Harry Bryan
- The Legacy of Bill Orchard — How a son forged a working life in Picton, New Zealand by John Eichelsheim
- Getting Started in Boats: Handsaws: A primer — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Sam Devlin acquired a partly completed 25′10″ boat he had designed for a client—who gave up on the project—then reconceived it as TUGZILLA, a working tugboat for Puget Sound. Photograph by Neil Rabinowitz
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours, for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Every issue contains many great articles and beautiful photographs.
Issue #276 September/October 2020
Ordered two copies of the magazine; they came very quickly - shipped day after I ordered. Don't have to tell you the contents are great.