Read the May/June Digital issue for FREE! Click FREEBIE 274
Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
Granted, you can read this digital for free... you'd buy the download from iif you wanted to keep that issue on your local drive.
- Teaching with Small Boats — Building boats, building lives by Robin Jettinghoff
- The Sunbeams of England — A one-design tradition lives on in Falmouth and Chichester Harbour by Nigel Sharp
- LIVELY LADY — The grocer’s yacht by Nic Compton
- Making a Pair of 7′ Oars — Adapting a design by R.D. “Pete” Culler by G. Andy Chase
- Restoring RANDY B — A statement of simple and sublime utility by Peter Neill, David Peill, and Bill Lutwick
- MAYFLOWER II’s Rebirth — The replica ship as historic artifact by Tom Jackson
- Poetry in Motion — The schooners of W. Starling Burgess by Randall Peffer
- Why NIÑITA? — A classic Burgess design, adapted for cruising by Paul Davies
- A Shop-made Dustpan — Big capacity, light weight by Harry Bryan
- Getting Started in Boats: Safety in the Boatshop: Precautions to protect your health — Tear-out supplement by Anne Bryant
Cover: Molly Eddy (at left), an instructor at Maine Maritime Academy in Castine, Maine, teaches student Zoe Ciolfi the finer points of oarmaking. Photograph by Alison Langley
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.