Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- An Eye for Details — Customizing a skin-on-frame dinghy by Steve McMahon
- Maintaining WIDGEON — Keeping up with a treasured 48′ 6″ Dawn power cruiser by Anne Bryant
- Milford Buchanan and the Shelburne Dory — Carrying on a Nova Scotia tradition by Brad Dimock
- A.K. ILEN — Restoring a legendary Irish ketch by Arista Holden
- Bringing GO GO GIRL Home — A master builder defers retirement to rescue an iconic McIntosh ghost by Randall Peffer
- The Story as Artifact — The discovery, excavation, and display of the steamboat ARABIA by Tom Varner
- Welcome Back, JENETTA — A classic Mylne 12-Meter, raised and rebuilt by Sam Fortescue
Cover: The Irish-built cargo ketch ILEN sails in western Greenland in 2019. The vessel spent her working life in the Falkland Islands. She was shipped back to Ireland in the late 1990s and relaunched, in as-new condition, three decades later. Photograph by Gary MacMahon
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
Issue #273 March/April 2020
Love this mag.
Satisfied with my reading , built a jericho lobster skiff some years ago ,
Very much enjoyed reading it.
best photographs I've seen this year. spring issues always seem optimistic, maybe because people are finishing projects. My favorite issue in a while.