Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
November / December 2019
- Unsung Heroes — U.S. Army Air Forces crash boats by Randall Peffer
- Building HURON JEWEL — A home-built charter schooner by Tom Pamperin
- Elegant Accommodations in 60 Square Feet — Living large in small boats by Lawrence W. Cheek
- A Schooner for the Ages — The six charmed lives of ERNESTINA-MORRISSEY — Part 2: Three more lives by Randall Peffer
- Building a Dark Harbor 17½ — Part 2: Finishing out the completed hull by Sean Koomen
- A Blacksmithing Primer — Hand-forging caulking irons at Ships Coy by Tyler Fields
- Aboard: LIBELLULE — A custom catboat by Tyler Fields
- Remembering Sam Manning — A gallery of inspiring illustrations by Tom Jackson, Jennifer Bunting, Jon Wilson, Matthew P. Murphy, Lance R. Lee, Maynard Bray, Ben Fuller, Arista Holden
- Getting Started in Boats: Hold On: A constellation of clamps — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Arey’s Pond Boat Yard of South Orleans, Massachusetts, designed and built the catboat LIBELLULE for a connoisseur chef who intends to use the exquisite 24-footer for culinary excursions. The boat’s many fine details—on deck and below—are presented on page 76. Photograph by Tyler Fields
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.