Be sure to select PRINT or DIGITAL when you order.
- Mullet Boats of Auckland — Fishboats thriving through racing and cruising by Nigel Sharp
- Lateen Rig — Sailing in another dimension by Nic Compton
- The Friendship Sloop BLACKJACK — A faithful, and practical, restoration by Tim Clark
- From One Classic to the Next — A meditation by Juan E. Corradi
- Abernethy & Gaudin — A down-home boatyard comes of age by Tom Jackson
- MAUD Returns Home — Roald Amundsen’s last ship joins her peers by Bruce Kemp
- The Strength of Scarf Joints — A refined understanding of the effects of slope by Jean-Baptiste R.G. Souppez
- Building a Dark Harbor 17½ — Part 1: Adopting alternative ways for the hull and deck structure by Sean Koomen
A Schooner for the Ages — The six charmed lives
of ERNESTINA-MORRISSEY — Part 1: Fisherman, Arctic explorer, warrior by Randall Peffer
- Getting Started in Boats: The Sticking Point: Glue in the Boatshop — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: The 29′6″ (9m) lateen-rigged PORTHOS, a sardinal, was built for fishing in the French town of Banyuls-sur-Mèr in 1927. She was extensively rebuilt in 2010, and last year attended a grand gathering of lateenrigged traditional vessels in France, where she won an award for “Best Angle of Heel.” Photograph by Nic Compton
“Your downloads are ready” will be the subject line of an email you’ll receive from us—once we’ve processed your digital order. That email has the link to click, so you can then download the file.
This isn't an "instant" process, so if we're asleep, you may need to wait for regular business hours for us to process the order. Although we are quite timely, we may not be processing on weekends & holidays.
I much appreciate the fact that one can buy individual back issues. It is a wonderful - and very quick - way for those of us with special interests to add to our research collections. Thanks so much
It arrived a couple of days, after my request. The service was wonderful and so was the magazine itself.